Sunday, June 21, 2009

Petty Harbour






This morning I chose to share photos of people in Petty Harbour. The photos were taken in July, 2001 and two friendly gentlemen sitting on the side of the road allowed me to take their pictures. The man checking out the nets was also aware I was there with a camera. Neither of them have ever seen the photos.

I take lots of photos of people in my travels, but don't share a lot on my Photo of the Day. I enjoy photographing people as they go about their daily lives.

Feel free to check my People Galleries at: http://lanephotography.com/people/people.htm




1 comment:

bearkat said...

Bruce, Happy Father's Day!!
Sure been enjoying touring the east coast villages! Had to smile at the one old fellow today. He was wearing a cap from Daytona...know there are a lot of Nascar fans along the east coast! Have a good day!

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...