Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Change Islands





Last weekend my father, brother and nephew went on our annual photo trip. This year we had planned on going to the south coast of Newfoundland, but since the weather forecast wasn't great, we decided to go to Change Islands, a place neither of us had visited before. Photos over the next few days will be from our trip. As you can see we had great weather on the island, which is a 20 minute ferry ride from Farewell, Notre Dame Bay.

Several people on this list have suggested I visit Change Islands and they were right!. If you haven't been there, I recommend you add it to your "places to visit". It is a scenic community with many well-maintained fishing stages.




2 comments:

ricardo said...

What flag is that, Bruce?

K. Bruce Lane - Photo of the Day said...

I haven't been able to identify it. Sorry.

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...