Sunday, July 05, 2009

Viking Trail




The Viking Trail extends from Deer Lake to the tip of the Great Northern Peninsula on the island of Newfoundland. I drove the entire trail back in 2004 and will share a few images from there over the next few days.

The first photo shows a small lake on the side of the highway before you enter Gros Morne National Park. I have photographed this lake several times and always wished a moose would be standing in the water - but I have never seen a moose anywhere near this area. I really liked the reflections on the still water.

The second image shows a part of Bonne Bay with the towns of Norris Point and Woody Point. In the background you will notice the Tablelands.

The third photo shows a boat and sheds in Neddy's Harbour. Since the road and a few items were visible in the scene, I zoomed in to show just the front of the boat. I liked the composition and took the photo.

The fourth photo is a closer view of one of the sheds in the previous photo and the fifth simage shows a view of Bonne Bay taken from Norris Point looking towards Woody Point and the Tablelands.


1 comment:

Ross Leal said...

As ever Bruce, great photos :)

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...