Thursday, August 20, 2009

Salvage 1





I've photographed Salvage in Bonavista Bay several times but the most recent visit in July was the best for photography. Several stages had been freshly painted and the weather was absolutely perfect! Those of you who followed the Change Islands series on my Blog will see similarities in the subjects of the photos. The difference is that access to the water and stages is much easier in Salvage.

The first photo shows the first view of the harbour as we drove into the town. I got out of the car and walked along the road to the left and photographed the stages along that road. The other photos were taken on that first walk.


No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...