Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Antiques






In any museum you will find lots of antiques to photograph and Ross Farm is no exception. I made many images of a variety of objects, clothing and equipment that were used in the 19th century. The first photo this morning shows two colourful tea cups with artwork appropriate for a farm. I liked the close-up view of part of the spinning wheel as well as the two wooden utensils that were hanging on the kitchen wall. The last two photos show a variety of objects in the farm house. The photos were taken inside at ISO 1600 without using a flash.

The photos over the past few days have evoked fond memories for several people on this list. Thanks for sharing those memories with me - the personal information you provided was interesting. If you would like to share your memories online, feel free to leave comments on this Blog.


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...