Sunday, September 20, 2009

Changes





Today's photos were taken over 25 years ago, long before digital photography came on the scene. In those days I used slide film most of the time and had to wait 2 - 3 weeks to see the photos I took.

The first photo was taken on Outer Cove in the early 80s. I imagine there have been a lot of changed there in 30 years. The second photo was taken in Triton, Notre Dame Bay around 1979. I think both old buildings in the background are gone now. The shed (and maybe the house) in the third photo are also gone. A couple of fishing stages and boats along the river bank in Petty Harbour still stand, but I don't think they are all still there.




1 comment:

bearkat said...

Funny thing with technology!!
Enjoying the photos and places you have been. Really enjoyed the Ross farm series! Just seems like I have been so busy of late....
Congratulations on the birth of your grandson!
Hard to believe that fall is nearly here!
Take care Bruce

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...