Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Doors






As most of you know I have been photographing doors for 40 years and have quite a collection. Today I chose three images that show doors on yellow houses. You can see that the paint jobs vary on each building.

Inspired by the comments sent yesterday about the photos of "old" buildings that no longer exist, I searched through some old photos and found these. I know that the house in the third image is gone now and a new house was built on the same spot. The last two were taken on Water Street in St. John's several years ago. I am not sure if the boat is still part of the entrance. As I look through my old photos, I will continue to choose a few to share with you.


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...