Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hawaii





My wife and I visited Hawaii in the summer of 1980 and I took at least 1 roll of 36 slides per day. I can only imagine how many photos I would have taken if I had a digital camera back then!

The first two photos this morning were taken from my hotel balcony. The sunset on the first evening I was there. The next day, I photographed surfers just off Waikiki Beach with my 500mm lens. The third photo was taken near Sandy Beach Park on the island of Oahu. The fourth image shows a view of the Pacific Ocean from a cliff of volcanic rock. The Bus was the name of Oahu's bus line. I used the buses a lot because for fifty cents I was able to travel anywhere on the island.


No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...