Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Food Backgrounds 4






This will be the last of my food background series for a while. I will definitely return to this theme again because I know many of you are really enjoying it. Today I chose desserts again because most people like desserts!

You can probably see that I used a flash to capture these images - they were taken at an event in a gymnasium with low lighting. There were 50 different, delicious desserts and it was too bad I couldn't try them all because they all looked so good!

Feel free to search my Blog for more food photos. I also uploaded a web site with 30 photos of food backgrounds at: http://www.lanephotography.com/abstracts/backgrounds/backgrounds_1.htm



No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...