Thursday, October 01, 2009

Hawaii





There was a beautiful sunset every night on the island of Oahu, Hawaii and I made quite a few images on Kodachrome 64 slide film. In today's images I included trees or people to add interest. Of course, when shooting a sunset with the bright sun, people and trees will be silhouettes in the final image.

I didn't know the woman in the third photo. She was sitting on the rocks and I asked her if I could take a few photos of her with the sunset in the background. She agreed and I made several images. I probably should have made one image with a flash so I could see her face. All I know about her is that she was from New York.


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...