Sunday, December 20, 2009

Books






As I walk through a church looking for photographs I see many books: bibles, hymn books, and, occasionally, old books that are no longer in use. I have photographed several interesting and old books in my travels.

The first photo this morning shows the wrinkled pages of an old book that must have gotten wet. The second image shows the same book but from a different angle and the third image shows the corner of one page. I thought that these images were interesting and could be used as a background in my series of DVDs on Christianity which were originally produced as a resource for the Grade 4-6 Religion Program in Newfoundland and Labrador. Click the link to find out more about the series - http://www.lanephotography.com/bible_quotes/christian_beliefs_and_principles_01/CHRISTIAN%20BELIEFS%20AND%20PRACTICES_01.htm


No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...