Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Buildings







Today I am sharing more photos of houses that look like they are still being lived in. The large pink house has been very well-maintained and I believe it may be a B&B. Pink is an unusual colour to paint houses in this part of the world and this one certainly stands out.

I photographed several houses and outbuildings that were painted the yellow-gold colour. The small bungalow may or may not be occupied at the moment - it looks like the door to the left of the house has a board nailed across it.

Over half the people on my Photo of the Day lists have little or no connection to Newfoundland and Labrador, but I hope you are still enjoying the virtual tour of Twillingate. Wherever you live on this planet, there are houses and buildings that will make interesting photographic subjects. Feel free to share images of your area with students around the world by sending your digital photos to the Photo Album Project at my school - mqpphotos@gmail.com .


No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...