Thursday, April 08, 2010

Flowers/Plants 4











Thanks for the identification on yesterday's photos. Several people agreed with my guess at hydrangea and rhododendron

Daffodils are one of the earliest flowers to grow in my yard each Spring, in fact the leaves are up 3-4 inches so far this year. I guess the 15-20°C (52-72°F) for the past 4 or 5 days has been enough to get them growing.

There were no flowers on the plant shown in the second photo so I am not sure what it is. I often shoot photos of greenery to add to my collection of stock photos.

I have included a close view of the reproductive parts of an Easter lily and uploaded several others to my Blog. I have used these images in Easter greetings in the past, but they could also be used in biology classes when studying plant reproduction.

Feel free to identify the plants and flowers in this series because I don't remember them all. Thanks in advance.




No comments:

Churches

Churches I am presently adding photos to my Churches 3 Facebook album on my Communities and Culture Page. Wherever I go, I photograph church...