Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Lunenburg 2








Yesterday's photos of Lunenburg showed a few buildings on the main street but today's were taken during a walk down one of the side streets. I find that I see many more photos while walking than driving, which is logical since I am moving more slowly and am closer to the buildings. Usually, I park and walk around communities for that reason.

I really liked the storefront to a quilt store. It certainly caught my attention and everything seemed to work well together: the windows, plants, building and, of course the quilt in the centre. The Knor Pub had an interesting door that I just had to photograph on the way in for lunch. The yellow house with pink door and blue trim is quite colourful. As the sign indicates, it is now a gallery and gift shop.  The blue brick siding was interesting as well as the window with decorations on the sill.  Of course, I don't pass interesting flowers either.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...