Sunday, May 09, 2010

Lunenburg 6



This is the last in the Lunenburg series for a while. Since I have been there a few times, I have more images to share as future Photos of the Day.


I liked the weathered wood on a large building built over the water, especially in the light of the setting sun. I also liked the unusual windows in this building. I have shown three views and uploaded a few others to my Blog this morning.  I also liked the windows of the Lunenburg Fish Company and the interesting door in the last photo.


I hope you have been enjoying the series on Lunenburg and seeing the type of photos I make while walking around a community. As I said earlier, I see more to photograph when I am walking as opposed to driving, so I suggest you walk when looking for images.

2 comments:

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Beautiful pics as always!

Just poppin' in to let you know that your blog has been selected as the Blog of the Week on the NL BlogRoll for this week. Hope it helps find a few more viewers for ya.

Beat wishes.

K. Bruce Lane - Photo of the Day said...

Thanks for the good news. I'll check the Blog stats to see if there is an increase in visitors this week.

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...