Monday, June 21, 2010

Boats 4






Today I tried to find images of boats are a little different than most I have sent before. The bright white boat, alone in a field of green away from any body of water, caught my attention as I drove around looking for photographs. The freshly painted boat really stands out in this image.

The unusual flat-bottomed red boat covered by a thin layer of snow was interesting and I stopped to make a few images of it in Chapel's Cove. The line of boats with strong sidelighting from the setting sun also made a different photograph.
The boat floating on the ocean behind a bunch of whale bones in Dildo, Trinity Bay was also an interesting view, though I am not sure that is obvious to the viewer that there are bones in the foreground.

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...