Friday, June 18, 2010

Boats






I have many photographs of Boats in my collection and have shared o lot of them over the past 7 years of sending out my Photo of the Day. I photograph boats a lot in all seasons and will probably do so as long as I continue making photographs near the ocean.

This morning I chose images that show boats that aren't being used. The boat in the first image is in need of a new paint job. The second looks like it is in decent shape but has been pulled up on shore for some reason. The third has been left idle too long and has split apart in the bow and there are holes in it's side.

My web site is back on line and my email is working again. The old server came back on line, but I am in the process of moving my web site and email account to another server so if there is another interruption in my Photo of the Day, you wiill know the reason.

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...