Saturday, June 19, 2010

Boats






The photos I am sharing today show boats that are pulled out of the water. The first orange boat is not a typical small boat that one would see around the harbours and coves of Newfoundland and Labrador. This one is made of fibreglass instead of wood.

The two boats hauled up on the shore in Harbour Grace may be still in use because there is a licence number on the bow. The last image shows a boat that hasn't been maintained for quite some time. The photo was taken in 2003 and the boat may no longer exist.

I received this comment from a person on my list yesterday:

Bruce, I love your boat photos. You also taught me to be more vigilant of boats. I had often just passed them by.

I find it interesting that my Photo of the Day is influencing the way some of you look at the world and the type of photos you are making!

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...