Friday, July 23, 2010

Answers








As promised, this evening I am sharing your guesses at the photos I posted before leaving on a photo trip to L'Anse aux Meadows. I plan to return to my regular Photo of the Day tomorrow.

I am sending three more photos I took that day. Another four will be posted to my Blog.

- Could this be the aurora borealis reflecting off water or glass

- My guess is reflections in a gazing ball

- soap-bubbles with the reflection of you and your house

- they are "combo" photos : you must have mixed two or three photos and the result is an explosion of colours. Maybe, in the last one, it looks like a cross diagonal line divides the photo and works like a symmetry axis but the lower picture is a reversed image of the upper one . Also we can recognize the vague outline of a pine tree on the both sides of the diagonal.

- It's a reflection on a bubble :)

- How about sunlight shining through a stained glass window where there are trees in the background. You are in the background as a reflection on photo number 2.

- I would venture to say these photos are "reflections" taken on a pond or bay that had an "oil sheen" likely from boats.

- bubbles

- shot of a puddle with a gasoline sheen

- Bubbles

- reflections in a motorcycle helmet?

- Todays photo appears to be the reflection in a garden "gazing globe."

- Picture taken thru a soap bubble

- Reflections off the windows of your car?

- bubble(s) ???

- it looks to me that you are taking a picture of the lense of another canera

- At first glance I thought I was looking at the reflection from the surface of a bubble. but after looking at all 3 pics, I think it must be the reflections of oil on water.

- Bubbles

Thanks for the guesses and congratulations to those of you who got it correct!

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...