Monday, July 12, 2010

Tangled Garden 5






Apparently I was right about the pink dogwood yesterday. Thanks to those of you who verified this for me. I still have quite a few photos from Tangled Garden to share with you so I hope you aren't tiring of flower photos.

While walking through the garden I spotted a yellow rose bush with beautiful blooms and made a few photos before moving on. I have wild roses growing all around my property and I really like the delicate pink blooms. Years ago I planted one white and one red rose bush and they bloomed for several years. We had a house fire in 1992 and the rose bushes were destroyed by the construction crew that repaired our house. Now I enjoy wild roses only.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...