Saturday, August 14, 2010

L'Anse aux Meadows 6






After photographing the Vikings in the longhouse, I wandered around the different rooms making photos of the "artifacts" that were on display. These are not real artifacts, but reproductions of things that the Vikings used during the years they lived at L'Anse aux Meadows. I believe they make many of them on site.

The horns, ropes, shields and weapons are interesting photographic subjects. The shields are more colourful than the ones I photograped last time I visited.

Judging by the comments I've received over the past week, many of you are enjoying the L'Anse aux Meadows series, which is a good thing because I have enough photos for another 5 days. :)

Feel free to check out the photos I took at L'Anse aux Meadows last time at: http://www.lanephotography.com/lance%20aux%20meadows/lance%20aux%20meadows%20introduction.htm

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...