Monday, August 02, 2010

St. Anthony 2






I arose early the next day and walked along the north side (opposite of yesterday's images) of the harbour for a short distance. Though I was expecting a rainy morning, it was partially clear with a little fog. Once everyone was ready to go, we headed to L'Anse aux Meadows with the intention of photographing a few of the smaller communities along the way.

The first four images show views of the harbour in the early morning light and I couldn't resist making an image of the blue shed with the flags of Newfoundland and Labrador and Canada. In order to get the shot I wanted, I had to include the clothesline, but wasn't too upset with that because it shows that clotheslines are still being used in this area of the province.

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...