Monday, September 20, 2010

Flowers






As with yesterday's photos of the lilies, I also like the colours, shapes and textures in the close-up images I am sharing with you this morning. When you get really close to flowers you can appreciate how intricate, and beautiful, they really are.

As Fall approaches and the colours all around me change for another season I will continue to document the things I see and share some of the images with you. For now I have the photos to remind us of the colours of summer. The interesting images this morning were taken with my 28-80 mm lens and were cropped from original photos.

I have lots more flower photos to share with you and will return to this theme from time to time, but I want to move on for now because I have been sharing photos of plants and flowers for the past few weeks and I don't want to bore anyone, besides a few colourful images will look even more beautiful as winter sets in for another year.



No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...