Thursday, September 09, 2010

Pouch Cove







Today's photos were taken in Pouch Cove in the summer of 1981. I didn't realize it at the time, but it wasn't too long in the future when the fishing stages shown in these photos were taken down and replaced by a more modern, but less scenic, structure. I remember walking in and around the stages and making several photographs of the weather-beaten structures. I am sorry I didn't take more at the time.

These photos have grown in historical value because the wooden structures no longer exist.

I have uploaded this photo essay to my Pouch Cove web site: http://www.lanephotography.com/pouch_cove/pouch_cove.htm

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...