Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sweet Peas







Last Spring I read an article about sweet peas and how they are beautiful and fragrant additions to any flower garden. My plants are flourishing in one of three places in my yard that I decided to plant them - the location with the deepest and best soil - and barely grew in the others. It was a while before they started to bloom, but once they did, they have been beautiful additions to my yard.

Today. I am sharing a few images I made ten days ago. You can see that the colours and shapes of the flowers are beautiful and I can attest that they are very fragrant. I will definitely save seeds form the plants and plant them next year.

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...