Saturday, October 02, 2010

More Food Backgrounds








I hope you are enjoying the series of food photos, or as one person described it - Harvest Photos - that I have been sharing over the past few days. Tomorrow will be the last photographs in this series.

I have been describing the images I've shared over the past few days as backgrounds that can be used in web sites and printed materials, however, they could also be used as food photographs as well.

As I stated earlier, these photos were taken in an outdoor farmer's market in Nova Scotia. A few years ago, I started making photos of fruit in a large grocery store and a manager approached me to see what I was up to. I was told that I would have to contact their head office to get permission to take photographs in the store. At the outdoor market, no one asked what I was doing even though there were at least three employees and quite a few customers. It was a great opportunity to make photos of food at harvest time.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...