Monday, November 29, 2010

Doors





This morning I decided to share a few photos of Doors, a theme I have been shooting for years. I have shared many photos of doors over the past seven years and many of them can be viewed by searching my Blog - Photo of the Day Blog.

The first door is fairly modern and looks nice with the fresh red-painted siding. The second and third are a much older style that looks like a folding door of some sort. Each of them also has a small window. The fourth image shows another fairly modern door and the last image this morning shows a nice building with a black door and interesting windows.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...