Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Citrus Blossom 2





I would like to welcome several more new members from Citrus Park who joined my list yesterday. I may share more Christmas decorations later, but this will be the last in this series for a while. Tomorrow I plan to share more photos taken around Citrus Park during my recent visit.

We had a green Christmas here in Newfoundland and Labrador and still have no snow. It's been raining for days and days - amazing for this time of the year. It is 7°C (44°F) here at 6:00AM. and 3° (36°F) in Bonita Springs. It has been like that for most of the month of December. Weird! How often in it warmer here in the north Atlantic than is sunny Florida? I know it was like it a lot last winter as well.

I thought that my grandson would like the children on a toboggan as well as the Disney characters and I was right. He likes looking at all the Christmas images and cartoon characters I took while I was at the park.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...