Sunday, December 19, 2010

Florida 7





I don't think I mentioned how cold it was during my visit to Florida. Most mornings it was between 40-45°F but I did photograph frost on the ground and on car windows so it was pretty close to freezing.

Despite that cold snap, there were still plenty of flowers in bloom and colourful plants to photograph. Today's photos show three images I made late in the first morning I was in Florida. I can't identify the flowers or plants shown today.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...