Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Florida 9





The photos this morning were taken as the sun rose and the first shows the orange sky with silhouetted plants. I continued to the place where the giant grasses are growing and photographed them until the sun rose above the horizon. It was interesting to note that again that morning, the tops of the grasses looked like they had ice on them, but it wasn't cool enough for that. While I was in Florida I walked every morning but one (it was raining too hard) and photographed the sunrise each time.

I know for certain that there are a few people from Citrus Park on my Photo of the Day list and they probably know where the photos I am sharing over the past 9 days were taken. Even though it was cool in the mornings, the temperature rose during the day to reach the 70s and 80s - which would be a nice summer day here in Newfoundland and Labrador.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...