Sunday, December 26, 2010

Toy Train





This morning's post shows a train that is part of the decorations that people on one street in Citrus Park put up every Christmas. The train shown is on a track and it actually runs during the Christmas season. I was photographing the decorations, struck up a conversation with a lady working there and asked when the train was going to be set up. She asked someone else who said it wouldn't be set up until after I left the park. A few days later a gentleman stopped me as I was walking along, camera in hand, and asked if I was the person who wanted to photograph the train. He then told me he would set it up early for me so I could photograph it before I left. I don't know these people, but am very appreciative that they went through the extra effort for a stranger.

You can see some of the decorations in the background of the first photo, the largest of which is a nativity scene. The people put a lot of time and effort into decorating for Christmas and they do get quite a few people dropping by to view it both during the day and at night. Over the next couple of days, I would like to share more images of their efforts.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...