Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tilting - 1984





When I visited Tilting, a small town on Fogo Island, in 1984, it was like walking into the past. Lots of traditional houses with yards bordered by wooden picket fences, many chickens, roosters, horses and sheep and numerous fishing stages and boats. It was a photographer's paradise back then. I haven't been back there since so I don't know how much it has changed, though I assume it is a lot.

You can see a few houses and fences in the photos I am sharing this morning. Over the next couple of days I will share other photos of Tilting.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...