Monday, February 14, 2011

Outbuildings





Today, I am returning to images of outbuildings scanned from slides that were taken as many as 30 years ago.

The first photo was taken in the Town of Dildo, Trinity Bay. I've photographed this small shed on the beach several times. The second image was made in the Town of Trinity, Trinity Bay and the third was taken in Chapel's Cove, Conception Bay. As far as I know, all three of these buildings still exist, at least they did the last time I visited these towns.

The fourth image shows a barn in Holyrood and, while the outside has changed a bit, it is still being used today. The lst image shows a house at the end of a side road in Perry's Cove, Conception Bay. I heard from people who lived in that house and they informed me that it is gone now.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...