Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tiger






I've stated previously that when I walk into the woods around here, there are few animals that can hurt me, but in other parts of the world there are animals that can eat you. The Siberian tiger, shown in today's photos is one of these animals. You can see that it has teeth that are both sharp and large making it one animal I wouldn't want to meet in the wild. It looked towards the people watching from behind the safety of the glass and licked its lips as if to say, "Mmmm" or "Yum"..

I shot through a glass enclosure but didn't like the wire mesh visible behind the animal. Since the animal was close to the wire, I couldn't compose an image without it.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...