Sunday, March 13, 2011

Waterfall





I am glad so many of you enjoyed yesterday's photos of the sleeping kittens. Maybe I'll do a Cats theme soon.

There are several small rivers in and around the town of Holyrood. Today's images show a river and small waterfall I photographed in 1984. I remember the day well because it was the only time I ventured further upstream to see what it was like. I've photographed the river and waterfall many times but I have never gone upriver since then.

This morning I started with a wide view of the river, then zoomed in for a closer view of the scene, and finally a vertical image. I have mentioned many times in the past that I never take just one photo of a subject and even when I shot slides, I followed the same "rule". I shot a roll of 36 slides of the river, waterfall and my kids that day.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.


No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...