Sunday, April 10, 2011

X - Xanthic





X - Xanthic

I had to search through words beginning with X and found the word Xanthic.

Xanthic -Tending toward a yellow color, or to one of those colors, green being excepted, in which yellow is a constituent, as scarlet, orange, etc

I just happened to be scanning slides of candles yesterday so I thought I would use these images. These photos were taken during Christmas 1983. I remember trying to photograph two candles that were on our dining room table. By focusing very closely on the nearest one, the other was thrown totally out of focus. I tried several different views and have included three here and seven on my Blog if you would like to see the different views of the same subject. I also decided to add a poem I wrote in the early 70s about Time.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...