Friday, May 27, 2011

Spring 4 - Tulips






Spring 4 - Tulips

I can see differences in plant growth every day now, especially after a few days of 18°C (66°F) weather. However, I will leave this theme for now because I don't want to bore the 750 members of my Photo of the Day lists. Of course, you can expect to see lots of photos of flowers and plants as the summer progresses.

I've always liked making images of the reproductive parts of tulips and do so every year. The pink tulip opened with a few blemishes, probably from the frosty nights we had earlier this week. The red tulips in the last photo looked fine and were just about to open when I made the photo.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...