Monday, May 23, 2011

St. John's Doors 2






St. John's Doors 2

It was cold and cloudy yesterday and I didn't get much work done in the yard. And, I didn't get any photos - not even the dandelions opened their blooms! As a result I am continuing with the Doors theme today.

Today's photos show colourful doors that I photographed as I walked up and down Water Street. The entire entranceways in each of today's images are very colourful and worthy of a photo. I especially liked the third one with a dory used as a decoration.

These photos were taken in early December, 2001 so it is probably time to make another trip to St. John's to make newer photographs of the colourful doors!!

Feel free to check my Windows and Doors Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/windows_doors/windows.htm

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...