Friday, July 22, 2011

Rome 3











Rome 3

The old part of Rome was nearly deserted as we explored several narrow streets. It was a good call to leave the very crowded St. Peter's Square and go to the old city. To capture the narrow streets I tried to leave out very bright or very shaded areas to give views with even lighting.

We liked exploring this area of the city and saw many interesting photos as we walked along. Most shops were just beginning to open and there were only a few locals around at that hour. We found a few beautiful churches in the area as well but I will share photos of churches later.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...