Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Croatia 8















Croatia 8

Today will be the last in the Croatia Series for now. I do have photographs of the inside of one of the churches in Dubrovnik that I will share later.

Today's photos show a few scenes taken during our tour of the countryside of Croatia. Several of them were taken through bus windows as we drove to our stops at an old mill and a country home. As you can see, the scenery in Croatia is spectacular.

The last two photos show corn being ground into flour. The photos were taken in a very dark room with my Nikon Coolpix P500 without a flash. I was pleased with the quality of the images taken with the Nikon in low-light situations. The photos of the window, material and statues were taken in the city of Dubrovnik and the others taken outside the city.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...