Monday, August 08, 2011

Venice 7

















Venice 7

Making photos of Venice when there weren't crowds of people around was very different, especially when trying to capture photos of people: no one walking into the scene, no one stopping in front of the subject and no one walking into me. As a result, I was able to get more photos of people during my second visit to this beautiful city.

While walking over the Rialto Bridge I saw two ladies taking photos near a gondola along the Grand Canal. I used my Nikon P500 and was able to make an image of one taking a picture of the other. I've uploaded another photo of these people to my Blog so you can see the difference in two images of the same subject.

I turned a corner and saw a man sweeping a street with a broom made of twigs. Unfortunately he wasn't alone, but with my much faster Canon EOS, I waited until three of the people were behind the sweeper and made the image.

Since it was early I saw many gondoliers standing on bridges waiting for passengers to come by. I walked past the guy standing on a small bridge then turned and made a few images of him relaxing in the early morning sun.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...