Saturday, September 24, 2011

Burin Peninsula 11






Burin Peninsula 11

Day 2 of our Burin Peninsula trip started the same as the previous day - rain, drizzle and fog. However, the fog wasn't as bad because we could actually see across the harbour. Since I was using two cameras, I decided to share the images made with the Nikon Coolpix P500 for the next few days, then share those taken with my Canon EOS. A few people have been asking about my feelings about that camera so I will give you an opportunity to see what type of photos I made with it in the poor weather conditions.

Several of you have commented on the brightly coloured buildings so you will probably like this red house just across the street from the vintage house we had rented for the night. If you are wondering why the door is located on the side of the porch, you can check my Blog to see that the house is built on rock and the door wouldn't open if it were on the front.

It was obviously low tide because the fishing stage in the second photo was nearly completely out of the water. The third image shows a house overlooking the foggy harbour. I've uploaded other views of the second and third images to my Blog today.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...