Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chickadee





Chickadee

Chickadees are one of my favourite birds because they often come to greet me as I walk through the forest. Normally it is difficult to photograph them under the trees because there is a lot of cover and they move so quickly. As well, the lighting in the woods isn't always the best. In the winter, they have landed on my hand to take sunflower seeds.

The individual in today's images landed on a branch close to a bird feeder and stayed still long enough for me to make a few images. Most of the photos I am sharing today were cropped from larger originals.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...