Saturday, October 29, 2011

La Rambla






La Rambla

The weather has been so bad here all summer that I am glad we spent nearly three weeks in the Mediterranean. It was the best weaher I saw all summer. Earlier in the summer I shared photos of several attractions in Barcelona. At the time, I didn't share photos of La Rambla, one of the most visited streets in the world, and would like to share a few over the next couple of days.

I didn't feel too comfortable photographing people on La Rambla, especially with the slow zooming and focusing of the Nikon Coolpix P500, the only camera I used in Barcelona. On some sales booths there were "NO PHOTOS" signs. I was being extra cautious because all I read about the pick-pockets and con artists on La Rambla.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...