Thursday, November 17, 2011

Santa Maria del Carmelo 2






Santa Maria del Carmelo 2

You can see from the photos I've shared over the past two days that Santa Maria del Carmelo church is very beautiful. Since My wife and I had only three hours before our tour started again, we didn't stay in that church very long. As a result, I don't have very many photos that show the beautiful art in this building. In retrospect, I should have taken more time there. In the meantime, during our walk through the old city, we found two more very interesting churches. I will share photos of those churches over the next few days.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...