Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nativity 1






Nativity 1

Since it is a week before Christmas, I thought a new series on Nativity Scenes from Around the World would be appropeiate.

The first image is a little abstract. I was photographing the Nativity Scene in my house and the flash didn't go off. The movement of the camera in the low light conditions caused the multiple "mist-like" images in the background. The second scene was from Peru and I believe the third was from Canada. I added a vignette - area of soft focus - to the third photo. I thought it forced the viewer to look at the mother and child. I've also uploaded the original to my Blog so those who are interested can compare the two.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...