Tuesday, January 10, 2012

St. Lewis









St. Lewis

I've only been to the south coast of Labrador on one occasion and photographed several towns including St. Lewis where today's photos were taken. It was a dull overcast day in the "Big Land" so I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked.

The first photo shows three inuksuk welcoming visitors to the town. I hadn't seen an animal inuksuk before so these three caught my attention. I altered this image using the tools in Picasa 3. I've uploaded the original to my Blog so you can see the difference.

The boats and fishing stages are common photographic subjects found in Labrador as well as on the island Newfoundland.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...