Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Avondale






Avondale

Avondale, located in Conception Bay Centre, is a little different than many of the communities I've been sharing since January 1. In many communities around this province houses are built along the sides of the harbour but here there are very few houses near the water. If you look carefully in the last photo you will see a little blue near the bottom right of the image (just above lanephotography.com). Most houses in the town are back from the ocean.

In the past week or so since I changed servers, several emails are being bounced back stating that the account no longer exists or that my email address is being rejected. As most of you know, after I get that message three days in a row, I delete that address from my Photo of the Day list. If you know of someone who stopped receiving my daily photos tell them to contact me and I can add them again.

I've been using facebook to advise my friends and family of the community I've been sharing each day. If you are one of my friends on facebook, feel free to share with your friends. I also shared a slide show entitled Pitcher Plant which I've also uploaded to my Youtube channel. It is a series of photos of pitcher plants with a song by Ray Lake, who gave me permission to share the show. You can view this short show at: http://www.youtube.com/user/kbrucelane?blend=1&ob=0. While there, feel free to check the other 25 slide shows I've uploaded in the past few years.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...