Thursday, February 23, 2012

Brigus South














Brigus South

Brigus South is another community located along the Irish Loop on the Southern Shore of the Avalon Peninsula. Like many other communities I've shared photos of over the last 55 days, you have to take a short trip off the main highway in order to see the community. I always enjoy my visits to this community and have many photos of the town and beautiful scenery over a 30 year period. If you plan a trip around the Irish Loop, add Brigus South to your list of places to visit.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows


No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...