Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thornlea










Thornlea

Thornlea is a small community located in Trinity Bay along the Osprey Trail. I've visited this town a few times and have shared photos on three previous occasions. ou can check those by clicking the following link: http://kbrucelane.blogspot.com/search?q=thornlea.

When on photo shoots I often try wide angle shots that show only a thin sliver of land in an image that is mostly sky. The first image is the result of one of those experiments and though it doesn't show much of the community, it does give you an idea of the height of the hills. The others show scenes related to the fishing industry.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...